Dashboard | +Follow
♥Story From Heart♥
LOVE
Friday 7 March 2014 • 20:18 • 0 Besos

Wacomeback! :) 


DEAR UDIN :)

Thanks bie because make me fall in love with you . Thanks because accpt all bout me . I hargai sesangat . I tahu i takda apapa . but i promise dengan you i akan jaga you , I akan bahagiakan hidup you. I janji ! I just have only one . hm . I soryy kalau i selalu nyusahkan hidup you . Since i saw you yes i honestly that i really love you ! Hm . i love all about your self ! i love your smile , i love your face , i love your laugh :) I really likeit ! 

Bie, you know what , i happy when i saw your face everyday , I always smile when i got text from you , I fall in love you anymore since i saw you at staff party . Ya Allah like a seriusly you are so handsome guys ! I love your " muka tonye " Bila you buat muka cemtu i suka sangat . You're cutee ! hehe . 

for you :') 
1 . i Will always love you 
2. no worries ... i love you dearly .
3. you're not very easy to forget 
4. i never let you go , never !!!
5. you're the light to my day.. 
6. i always think of you before asleep ..
7. i just have you , need you , love you , and miss you a lot !! '
8. i wanna married with you .. 
9. i promise i take care of you EVERYDAY , EVERY MINIT , EVERY SECOND ! 
10. i smile a lot because of you ! 
you are my sweet dream :) 
11 . i'd do anything for you . :) 
and the last ....

I REALLY LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH SALAHUDDIN AHMAD !
you're everything for me :') 

no matter what happens, please stay with me ? :) i do i love you ! . 

Hello Girls :)
Welcome!


Hola, Thank you for viewing . Muahh :*



Dear Boyfriend ♥
NEVER STOP THINKING OF YOU


2014 our memories :D SALAHUDDIN AHMAD His mine ! Please don't take him from me :'( i really love him so much. You're everything for me bie the most important i wanna said thanks because make me smile evryday and make me laugh everyday. I happy with you now and i hope our relationhip will last for ever and ever bie. I really HOPE > Amin.

Ala kisah silam


Créditos
No lo borres!


Skin by : Kitty's Place
Template Basecode : Najmi Supian
Header : Kitty's Place
Linkies code : Mary Loveless